Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

THE NEW MINSTREL SHOW: COONERY AND BUFFOONERY IN 21ST CENTURY BLACK ENTERTAINMENT...COMING SOON!

 




HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 www.brohassansbooks.com

Also, just a quick note to inform you guys that I am currently working on my next project as well! It is a departure from my current project, but no less intriguing....the title of it is, "The New Minstrel Show: Coonery and Buffoonery in 21st Century Black Entertainment", and will focus on the ratchet, ignorant,(or as some folks say,"ignant"), stereotypical imagery of black folks on television, in Hollywood, in sports, and in music. It will be both deep and entertaining, so get ready! Look for it sometime in late summer 2013/early fall 2013!!!!!!!!!!!




Also,my book,"When The Lights Go Out: The Truth About Black Male Prison Sexuality", is now available on my website, http://brotherhassans.blogspot.com/2013/08/when-lights-go-out-still-on-sale-today.html as an instant download! For those who may remember, the way the old Paypal system I had set up only allowed you to purchase the e-book version, and I would have to manually email the book to you. That was beyond annoying for me, and I'm sure it was for some of you as well! The price is the same, but it will be far more convenient for all involved to safely, and securely, purchase the e-book formatted version of our book.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text